Social media gives customers and partners a way to communicate to each other. To create a positive and engaging community around Direct Pack, we ask all users to treat each other with respect and kindness at all times.
If you interact with one of our social channels including posting, responding and commenting, you are agreeing to abide by our Social Media Community Guidelines.
We encourage our users to:
- Share your thoughts.
- Post photos, videos or other content that you think we’d like to see and share.
- Be respectful and polite.
- Stay on topic.
- Refrain from hate speech and bullying.
We will not tolerate and reserve our right to delete and report any posts or comments that are:
- Spamming, soliciting and straying off topic.
- Abusing, trolling, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others.
- Sharing your personal and banking information.
- Untrue, misleading or defamatory.
- Violating any intellectual property rights.
We will do our best to answer any questions, feedback or comments on our social media within 24 hours, but we cannot guarantee we will reply to every post.
If you have any inquiries or complaints, please submit them to email@example.com. Please allow up two business days for a response to your email.